SeaGate Plastics has the Capability to Fabricate your Plastic Parts
SeaGate Plastics' CNC routing facility combines custom, three-axis CNC routing, five-axis CNC routing and secondary fabrication capabilities to meet a variety of custom product needs. The automated CNC process precision cuts components to regular and irregular shapes that can then be used by themselves, or made part of more complex assemblies. CNC routing provides an economical solution for rapid turnaround of long and short runs of products fabricated from sheet plastic. Our machinists efficiently produce precision components from large stock and effectively respond to customer needs for high volume through-put.
In an effort to reduce lead times we utilize our Master Cam software so we can translate your part’s math data into the programming. Our 3 and 5 axis capabilities allows us to produce your challenging product designs without specialized tooling
SeaGate Plastics capabilities:
- Numerous single and multi head CNC routers with 3 and 5 axis capability
- Advanced 5-axis routing and machining services to exact customer specifications
- Advanced CAD/CAM and solid modeling supported design development and engineering
- Cost effective prototyping and flexible production capabilities
- Low and High volume production capability
- CNC router cutting of parts up to 60” x 120” x 3 ½” thick
- Computerized production saw cutting capability up to 102”
- Die cutting
- Screen printing capability up to 18x48”
- Milling plastic parts
- Drilling plastic parts
- Tapping plastic parts
- Plane plastics parts
- Adhesive bonding of plastics
- Ultrasonic plastic welding
- Thermal welding
- Mechanical fastening
Common machined and fabricated plastic materials include:
- HDPE (Virgin & Recycled)
- Wood filled HDPE
- Foamed PVC
- Plastic lumber
- Wood products
- Plastic Electrically Conductive/Static Dissipative
Ex. Complete Assembly: Extrusions & CNC Components
ex. Plastic Divider
SeaGate Plastics can also provide plastic welding, sharp edge polishing and CNC engraving of lettering.
We have Cal rod, hot wire, sword and brake press bending capabilities up to 72”
We have various sheet materials and thickness in stock and ready for your parts.
Our prototype shop can quickly produce samples and minimal quantity parts. At SeaGate we can also assemble your parts, custom package, application of tapes and coverings.
We have established relationships with various mills and distributors which allows us to offer new and different materials as options to reduce weight, cut costs and other benefits.
Contact SeaGate Plastics today for your plastic CNC routing or plastic fabrication needs.