We create solutions that improve your product’s profitability.
Since 1987, SeaGate Plastics has been providing stock and custom plastic extrusions as well as fabricated plastic products to both small manufacturers and Fortune 500 companies.
Since 1987, SeaGate Plastics has been providing stock and custom plastic extrusions as well as fabricated plastic products to both small manufacturers and Fortune 500 businesses.
As a company, we provide more than just plastic components; we create solutions that improve your product’s profitability.
We are experts in providing high quality thermoplastic extrusions, injection molded components, and CNC-machined sheet goods to the automotive, packaging, point-of-purchase display, material handling, furniture (including OEMs), and specialty markets.
Our dedicated service, design, and engineering team has decades of experience helping clients achieve maximum efficiencies. In-house management focuses on quick turnaround, competitive pricing, and customer satisfaction for all our companies and suppliers.
Seagate Plastics has five main divisions:
- Plastic Extrusions/ Extruders (stock shapes, which are immediately available, and custom profiles and tubing)
- Plastic Injection Molding / Insert Molding
- Plastic CNC Machining
- Plastic Fabrication
- Design and Development Assistance
Located in the Midwest with 14 high efficiency extrusion lines, injection molding machines, and multiple 3- and 5-axis CNC machines in over 85,000 sq. feet of manufacturing and stock inventory space.
Additional in-house capabilities include:
- Color matching
- Inkjet Printing
- Extensive Materials Inventory
- Hand and Automated Assembly
- Screen Printing
- In-Line Fabrication
- Cutting, coiling, drilling, laminating, punching, slitting, silk screening, routing, tape application.
- Custom Packaging and Labeling
- Die Cutting