Plastic CNC Machining & Fabrication
From custom extrusions, standard extrusions and injection molded components, to CNC machining, fabrication and assembly, we are your one-stop shop when it comes to plastics.
Ready to get started? Contact us now to discuss your custom plastic needs with one of our pros.
What we do.
Our CNC fabrication facility combines custom, three-axis CNC routing, five-axis CNC routing and secondary capabilities including cutting, bending, welding and assembly for a variety of custom product needs. The automated CNC process precision cuts components to regular and irregular shapes that can then be used by themselves, or made part of more complex assemblies.
CNC fabrication provides an economical solution for rapid turnaround of long and short runs of products fabricated from sheet plastic. Our machinists efficiently produce precision components from large stock up to 4 inch thickness, or as thin as 0.030.
In an effort to reduce lead times we utilize Master Cam Software to translate your part’s math data into the programming. Our 3 and 5 axis capabilities allow us to produce challenging product designs without the need for specialized tooling.
- CAD/CAM and solid modeling supported design development and engineering
- Prototyping and flexible production capabilities
- CNC router cutting of parts up to 60” x 120” x 3 ½” thick
- Thermal welding
- Mechanical fastening
- Adhesive bonding of plastics
- Machining Center
- Single and multi head CNC routers with 3 and 5 axis capability
- 5-axis routing and machining services to exact customer specifications
- Computerized production saw cutting capability up to 102”
- Die cutting
- Screen printing capability up to 18x48”
Common Machined & Fabricated Plastic Materials Include:
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- HDPE (Virgin & Recycled)
- HIPS (High Impact Styrene)
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Foamed PVC
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- Plastic Electrically Conductive / Static Dissipative
- Plastic lumber
- PP (Polypropylene)
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight)
SeaGate Plastics can also provide plastic welding, sharp edge polishing and CNC engraving of lettering.
We have Cal rod, hot wire, sword and brake press bending capabilities.
We have various sheet materials and thickness in stock and ready for your parts.
Our prototype shop can quickly produce samples and minimal quantity parts. At SeaGate we can also assemble your parts, custom package, application of tapes and coverings and more.
We have established relationships with various mills and distributors which allows us to offer new and different materials as options to reduce weight, cut costs and other benefits.
Contact us today for your plastic CNC routing or plastic fabrication needs.